I am Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in the beautiful Orange County California with my amazing fiance JP and extremely happy Dad Henry. A majority of my followers are familiar with me from my Instagram @annephung. I document my life - highs, lows, and everything inbetween. My family moved to America. In the age of 1 and 1/4 I was accepted into my parents. So that they could give their children the chance to have a prospering future, I aimed on my goals and worked hard to get there. My goals were set as follows: I'd go to university, get an employment in a company then marry, and purchase an apartment. It was my idea of what success would look like. But the reality of life changed my ideas. 2013 was the year I realized I disliked my corporate position. Even though the compensation and position was good however, I wasn't sure if it fulfilled me. Instead I felt that I was simply doing nothing but wasting time. When I started to take steps t...
Comments
Post a Comment